Thursday 15 May 2008

More garden pics

Tulips and Irises at the side of the house. I am going to plant morning glory to climb up the trellis to the left of the window.
























These are the red currants I planted in the early spring. They are doing very well and you can see the currants are already starting to form.











Here is the snow apple. I planted it in the fall but
the top 2 feet were eaten by rodents.























Here is the chain link fence. I hope to finish this weekend.












Here is the russet apple tree. I took off a large branch off the upper right side. I plan to take off another large branch next year and one more the year after that until I have only horizontal branches. This tree has been neglected for 20 years, but it still produces great tasting apples, albeit small. I'm still waiting for apples from this tree as well.

No comments: